but anyways i have ten minutes to kill before i can check into my flight tomorrow so i thought in light of some blog creeping i have been doing i should make my own because sometimes i don't let myself think to myself and i get frustrated because i feel like i only know myself within the contents of my conversations within others and i hope there is more to me than that but right now im not sure if there is.
so this is my final first step something i should have been doing all along- the dive into my own mind which frankly i am most terrified of; the evaluation of my own emotions which for so long I have just suppressed; the evaluation of my own character which I find only fair since I'v come to make it a habit to pick apart everyone around me.
Now that there is no one to write about, to write to, or for, or even to write with them in mind I find myself completely confronted with what, as an extravert I fear the most, the unsteady silence of my mind far from peace and my heart far from God.
No comments:
Post a Comment